Providing pet care 24/7 for over 100 Years
An opportunity exists for Small Animal Assistant to join the team, mainly at our Brantham surgery....
- Combining working close to the heart of to Constable Country with time to enjoy it.
- One mile from the Manningtree Main Line Station, one hour from London
- Long established practice and very much part of the community.
- Four day week, four weekends off in six, the other two working one day.
- Proud to be offering our own out of hours service, which our clients increasingly want to retain. They know us.
- In patients are cared for by round the clock nursing.
- A successful practice bucking the trend, combining tradition with a very progressive approach.
- Applicants with specialty preferences or skills considered.
- Studying for Certificates actively encouraged and supported.
- Excellent and committed support. Strong, experienced teams.
- Generous remuneration package.
The vacancy has arisen due to one of our curent vets taking up a residency.
For an informal chat, call Tom Forsyth on 01206 391511.
Please send your CV with handwritten covering letter to
John Reading, Highcliff Veterinary Practice, 96 High Street, Hadleigh, Suffolk, IP7 5EN