WE HAVE COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
We are pleased to be able to invite clients into our Practices from Monday 12th April 2021.
The following safety measures are in place:
- All staff and clients will be wearing a face covering.
- Social distancing guidelines, minimum 2 metres, should be maintained.
- Full PPE will be worn by staff, also covering situations where the full 2 metres might not be practical.
- There will be a consultation time limit of 10 to 12 minutes, with the client present.
- Clients to ring the Practice to advise of arrival.
- A vet or nurse will escort the client into the Practice.
- Doors will be locked and we will invite one person into the building per pet.
- Hand hygiene stations should be used when entering the Surgery.
- Our staff will escort and direct you when you enter and leave.
- If you are self-isolating or experiencing any symptoms please DO NOT visit the practice. In these circumstances please re-schedule and book a telephone consultation.
Payment This is expected at the time of your visit please with payment, by credit or debit card rather than cash. If agreed with our staff, payment can be made online via our website www.highcliffvets.com
For advice if you are self-isolating please watch this video:
Thank you for your understanding, keep safe.