We're really proud of our relaunched and improved VIP Plan which now comes with a whole host of additional benefits that mean the best healthcare for your pet is more affordable than ever before....
From 1st March 2019 our VIP Plan has retained its additional benefits which were introduced two years ago. The benefits of joining your dog, cat or rabbit onto the plan include:
For cats and dogs:-
- Budget monthly to help save money on your pets' healthcare - spread the cost over the year with a monthly direct debit.
- Annual vaccination and 12 months flea and worm treatment (to include cover against ticks and lungworm if required for your pet) - our plan allows you to choose, in discussion with our vets, the combination of products that will achieve the desired protection for your pet in a form that is easy for you to apply, be that tablet or spot-on. We are not beholden to one drug company and are therefore not limited by the products we have chosen for you to select from.
- FREE 6 monthly healthcheck. When Covid-19 Restrictions are lifted. This benefit is temporarily suspended due to Covid 19 restrictions.
- Receive a FREE microchip if your pet is not already chipped.
- 20% discount on selected long-term licensed veterinary prescription only medications -examples include Metacam for arthritis, Epiphen for epilepsy and Vidalta for hyperthyroidism to name just a few.
- 20% discount on dental operations and products.
- 20% off neutering.
- 20% off class IV therapeutic laser treatment.
- 20% discount on Purina Veterinary Diet prescription food.
- FREE nail clipping and other minor procedures within nurse clinics.
1. Budget monthly to help save money on your pets' healthcare - spread the cost over the year with a monthly direct debit.
2. Vaccinated against Myxomatosis and Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease, both RHD1 and RHD2.
3. Flystrike prevention annually.
4. A health check every 6 months to help keep them in top condition.
5. Microchip or £10 voucher if already chipped.
6. 20% off neutering.
7. 25% off Burgess Excel nuggets and hay.
8. Other benefits include:-
50% off the first bag of Burgess Excel Complete food
25% off Burgess Excel Complete food
20% off selected lifetime care medications
10% off dental treatments
10% off pet shop sales and geriatric screenings
The plan is now available for any age cat, dog or rabbit for an intial one-off registration fee of just £10. Any member of staff will be pleased to help advise you.
We handle all clinical aspects of the Plan in house. Direct Debit collections now being administered through The Animal Healthcare Company Ltd, Victoria Road, Winchester SO23 7RG. Tel 0800 587 0068